Map Of Eagle Ford Shale Pipelines
Below is a map of Eagle Ford shale pipelines operated by Enterprise Products Partners LP.
The company has access to more than 700,000 acres of Eagle Ford shale acreage, and has planned takeaway capacity of 1.2 billion cubic feet per day by June of 2012 as new expansion pipelines in the Eagle Ford shale come online. (See map of Eagle Ford shale pipelines below, courtesy of EPP.
Some highlights of Enterprise Products Partners Eagle Ford shale pipeline network are as follows:
- More than 300 miles of 30” / 36” natural gas pipelines
- 600 MMcf/d cryogenic gas processing facility
- 127 mile NGL pipeline connecting to Mont Belvieu
- 75 MBD NGL fractionator at Mont Belvieu
- 140-mile 24” pipeline from Karnes County to Sealy, TX; 350 MBPD capacity
- Crude oil terminal in Houston to receive and distribute Eagle Ford crude
- System able to deliver to Cushing and Houston markets
- Considering plans for a Phase II extension of Eagle Ford crude line further southwest into shale trend
Phase I of Enterprise Products Partners Eagle Ford shale pipeline expansion is on schedule to begin service by the second quarter of 2012. Phase II, (which is anchored by a 10 year agreement with Chesapeake Energy Marketing), is due to begin operations in the first quarter of 2013. When finished, the approximately 220-mile crude oil pipeline system should significantly reduce truck traffic on South Texas roads.